Come in to discover my paintings!
Defined more by her passion for color than being connected to an artistic movement, Monik particularly appreciate the contact with the public: “ My painting is my life course, I like to draw lines and curves according to my mood of the moment. When I finish a painting, the result makes sense to me, but it does not prevent a person looking at my painting to see quite something else.”
Having had the opportunity to exhibit in France and abroad, Monik participates in numerous exhibitions in and around the region where she has been based since 2021, the Bresse. Find her paintings during exhibitions and events programmed in Saone et Loire, in the Jura or more widely in Burgundy Franche-Comté.
- Asia contemporary Art Show Hong Kong from March 29 to April 1st with the Bruno MASSA’s gallery.
- Contemporary Art Fair in Paris from April 11 to 14th with Bruno MASSA’s gallery.
- Hangzhou Art Fair in China from May 31 to June 2nd with Bruno MASSA’s gallery
- Art Amoy Xiamen in China from June 6 to 9 with Bruno MASSA’s gallery.
- Art Fair Tokyo, March 9 to 11 with Bruno MASSA’s gallery.
- Affordable Art Faire in Hong Kong , May 17 to 20 with Bruno MASSA’s gallery
- Set for sale on the Arsper, Artand, Saatchi Art and Artprice sites, through the Bruno MASSA’s gallery.
- Exhibition “We can control space” in NewYork September 11 to 18th with the Bruno MASSA’s gallery
- Art Gwangju September 29 to October 1st with Bruno MASSA’s gallery.
- Exhibition at La Genette Optique from January to March in La Rochelle (France).
- Exhibition at L’Instant Thé From January to June in Fouras (France).
- Exhibition at Salle de l’Ancienne Criée, June in Oléron La Cotinière (France).
- Exhibition at Colorida Art Gallery, January in Lisbon (The Portugal)
- Exhibition at Galerie Mona Lisa, March in Paris (France)
- Exhibition at International Art Fair, August, in Amsterdam (The Netherlands).
- Exhibition at Amsterdam Whitney Gallery, October, in New York (USA)
- Exhibition at Espace Carnot in Chatelaillon (France)
- Exhibition at Salon d’Automne, October, in Paris (France)
2014 : ICA International Contemporary Artists – New Yorl (USA)
2015 HT Art Magazine – London (UK)